(ANOTHER SECURITY VULNERABILITY - READ TO STAY SAFE) PolyMC 5.1, now availablerelease
This new version of PolyMC patches a security vulnerability in the software's zip file handling. Don't use the 'import from zip' option on versions of the software older than 5.1.
Other changes are a fix to importing FTB packs, a fix for the modrinth pack list being formatted wrong, and a fix for copying instances on Unix-like systems.
- fix(MMCZip): ignore invalid file paths in extractSubDir by @LennyMcLennington in https://github.com/PolyMC/PolyMC/pull/1546
- fix: handle single files in copy tasks by @Doggermelon in https://github.com/PolyMC/PolyMC/pull/1526
- fix: Make modrinth text layout not be weird by @LennyMcLennington in https://github.com/PolyMC/PolyMC/pull/1548
- Clean & Compress Floppas by @KaspianDev in https://github.com/PolyMC/PolyMC/pull/1541
- Fix instance copy on Linux and macOS by flowln in https://github.com/PolyMC/PolyMC/pull/1552
- @Doggermelon made their first contribution in https://github.com/PolyMC/PolyMC/pull/1526
- @KaspianDev made their first contribution in https://github.com/PolyMC/PolyMC/pull/1541
Full Changelog: https://github.com/PolyMC/PolyMC/compare/5.0...5.1
You can grab the latest download here for your respective platform.