PolyMC Update 1.4.1, now availablerelease
We have noticed that some things from our recent 1.4.0 release weren't working quite well.
This update should fix some of the issues you might have faced with 1.4.0.
Thanks to all contributors, who have worked on this release!
- Hide empty "Performance" settings on non-Linux builds by @flowln in #951
- Fix crash when JAR-mods are applied by @flowln in #956
- Fix filter on resources pages (e.g. Mods page) by @flowln in #961
- Fix variables in pre launch/post exit hooks by @Scrumplex in #952
- Make adding multiple accounts possible again by @flowln in #974
- Resolve CurseForge mods for FTB modpacks by @flowln and @Scrumplex in #699
Full Changelog: https://github.com/PolyMC/PolyMC/compare/1.4.0...1.4.1
You can grab the latest download here for your respective platform.
- Previous: PolyMC Update 1.4.0, now available